Virginia Beach dentist Dr. Brent Moses offers options for replacing missing teeth using dentures, partials and implant dentures. The dentures that we offer in our Virginia Beach dental office are highly esthetic, often called cosmetic dentures. They look and feel just like natural teeth and are designed to fit stably and comfortably in your mouth.
Types of Dentures
There are several types of dentures. After a consultation, Dr. Moses will help you choose which type of denture are best for your needs and budget.
- Partial Denture: Similar to a dental bridge, used to replace several missing teeth
- Full Denture: Replaces all of a person’s upper or lower teeth
- Implant Dentures: Are permanently attached to the jaw using dental implants
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
Implant dentures have a 95% or better success rate and equally high level of patient satisfaction. While this procedure does require a greater initial investment compared to alternatives like removable dentures or a dental bridge, implant dentures offer the best long term benefits.
- Significant improvement in retention and stability
- Restores normal chewing function, meaning no restrictions on diet
- Improves long term bone health
- Allows patient to speak and smile naturally and comfortably
- No glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses
How much do dentures cost?
The cost of dentures will depend on your specific condition, the type of denture and materials used. Dr. Moses will present you with the various options and costs before selecting a treatment. Bayside Implant & General Dentistry accepts all dental insurance, and will submit the necessary paperwork and billing. In addition, we offer flexible payment options and interest free financing for qualified patients.